Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sims Mods

Mods or Modifications is downloaded content you can put onto your game. It's content like new hair or cloths, furnitcher, sims modifications, even game changes like mummies, weather stuff that can really change your game play for the better.

And of course with every good thing, there comes some flaws. For every thing you download, you will have the risk of making your game and computer slower. And always look at the creator, usage, space needed, bugs etc when looking into mods to downloaded. Once you use them you will get addicted. Down below I will attach a link of a website that I like to get my mods from. Enjoy!!



Fall in love with mods at: http://modthesims.info/ 


1 comment:

  1. I finally know what people mean when they say "mods." Your blog is helping me learn gaming language!

    ReplyDelete