Thursday, October 13, 2016

Downloads

If you don't know by now, you can add a lot of content to your gameplay. If you want a specific object, or a certain hairstyle etc you can go and download them to your game. I have perosnally downloaded some content like, modern furnitcher that I wanted for my house and full outfits for my cute children. There is a unlimited amount of content you can download for your own personal enjoyment.

Make sure you pay very close attention to the things you want to download. Sometimes they require certain expansion packs that you might not have or your game might be to updated for the download or it might even take up more room in your computer then you originally thought. Keep in mind that the more you download to your game the more you are likely to experince glitches and random game exits. This on time I had way to much download on my game and all my sims got stuck undergroud and I couldnt move them. I had to reset my whole game. So try to not to what I did. You will be happier. 

Other then that enjoy!





https://www.thesimsresource.com/--The website I use for downloads



1 comment:

  1. Games like the Sims (and Skyrim) are so cool because there are endless different paths you can take to make your own story! I've never been into Sims but it must feel like you have an alternate reality.

    ReplyDelete