Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sims Pets

Just like in real life, we all have and need some type of furry friends in our life. It doesnt neccisarily have to be furry either. It can be scaley, hard shell, feathery or just whatever. Just like you and me. Sims need that kind of friends in their life too.

My first Sims Pet pack was on my Playstation 2. Me amd my roomate would play day and night trying to make our pets frindly and train them correctly. Whatever you can do with your pet at home you can also do virtually in the Sims World.

I created my first pet on the Sims Pets. She was a grey British Short-haired cat. With lots of hours and dedication to making a exact replica of her. I have finally done it. I have created my childhood cat. I was pretty proud of myself.

Like I have said before the possibilites are endless, with what you can do on the Sims.

Not every system and base game has Sims Pets. Only Sims 3 and Sims 3 has the option of the Pets and only the XBOX, Playsation and PC/MAC computers have the capabilites for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment