Thursday, September 8, 2016

--Sims--

If you like simulations games, being in control, or just simply need to be creative, Sims is the one for you. Sims was created by EA and published by Electroic Arts. Its also one of the best selling games of all times. 


My name is Ashley Broxterman. I am from a tiny town called Rossville, Kansas. So as you can imagine there was not much to do.

I developed my love for Sims when I was around 8 years old. My mother would sit me on her lap and  and let me play. As  got older the more I got entraced with the game. Spending (almost) all my money I had on Sims expansion packs to enhance the game. Sims has became a strong part of my life and even enhanced some of my friendships.

In my blog I will talk about Sims 1-4 and their expanison packs, mods you can install, cheats you can activate, glitches that happen, teach you some similish, the Online Sims Community and much more.  I will be mainly focusing on the PC versions of Sims and not so much on the consoles and mobile versions.


Follow my blog to learn more on all things Sims. Keep Calm and Sim On.

No comments:

Post a Comment