Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New to Sims?

The Sims world is very different and seems like an almost new culture if you havent got the slightest clue what you are looking at. Besides growing up with the game, Sims Vlogs have helped me a ton with the creation of houses, things to do on Sims and so much more. The two Sims vlogs that I like to watch on Youtube is "Deligracy" and "The Sims Supply". Not only are they kinda humorus but you learn a thing or two as you watch them. Hopefully you enjoy them just as much as I do. Check it out

 Deligracy

                            


The Sim Supply

Hope you guys enjoyed the videos. Keep Calm and Sim On







2 comments:

  1. I'd definitely need videos to help me with video games XD Sims looks like a lot of fun and I wish I had more time to get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James Turner (The Sim Supply) is a good friend of mine. Two other Simmer friends of mine you may check out is ChrillSims, he does these intricate stories. He surprisingly like has Asperger's but also ADHD.
    http://www.YouTube.com/user/Chrillsims3

    Curtis Paradis, he has done building videos, let's plays and he does a weekly news show called The Simulation.
    http://www.YouTube.com/user/TheCurtisParadisShow

    ReplyDelete